To assist and equip you in pursuit of better health
Improve your quality of life with physiotherapy treatment.
Burrwood Physiotherapy, located here in Uxbridge, offers you the chance to improve your quality of life through evidence based hands-on (manual) physiotherapy. Whether it’s helping you prevent injury, deal with an aging body and life demands, recover after surgery, or achieve a sports or other life goal, Burrwood Physiotherapy is here. Our mission is to assist and equip you in the pursuit of better health. This can be accomplished through Esther:
- Listening to your concerns and helping refine your goals
- Helping you to understand your injury and pain
- Teaching you what to do/not do and ways to reduce your pain while healing
- Designing a customized and progressive exercise program for you (this is a very important part of your rehabilitation)
- Using hands on physiotherapy techniques (manual physiotherapy)
- Using other treatments such as acupuncture, dry needling, TENS, taping, and ultrasound to supplement your treatment program
- Recommending if another healthcare profession may complement physiotherapy or suit your needs better
Note: Each private session is with Esther who is a registered physiotherapist (no assistants).
Examples of conditions treated:
NOTE: Physiotherapists are qualified to treat many different types of injuries/pain. This is not an exhaustive list; please inquire if you are unsure.